FirstDriverPrinter.com: Anydesk is a Remote Desktop software that can be used to help us remotely use other internet computers / laptops.
Anydesk is an alternative remote PC remote software besides TeamViewer or VNC Viewer. Remote desktop uses Anydesk which is one of the remote desktop remote software that is used to be able to use the user’s computer elsewhere.
AnyDesk is very powerful with several options and menus that can be utilized such as Running the client manager Task, Restart, Remote, Screen Shot, automatic speed detection, chat menu with the client and file transfer.
- Anydesk is famous for being Lightly run
- Anydesk is also responsive to remote remote computers via the Internet network.
- AnyDesk Remote Desktop can be run on almost all Windows, Mac and Linux Operating Systems.
- If you are used to connecting with the Team Viewer application, there will be no difficulty when using this software.
- With files that are only small in size, you can perform tasks like a professional network administrator.
- You can run the software by directly clicking without installation because this application is portable.
- If you want to install into a PC or laptop then when you exit the program there will be an option to install or not.
For Windows: Version: 5.5.3 (3.2 MB)
For Mac: Version 5.4.6 (5.1 MB)
For Linux: Version 5.5.4 (3.8 MB – 4.9 MB)
For iOS: Version 4.1.1 (8.2 MB)
For Android: Version 5.4.0 (13.8 MB)
For FreeBSD: Version 5.5.4 (4.2 MB – 4.6 MB)
For Raspberry Pi: Version 5.5.4 (4.4 MB)
For Chrome OS: Version 5.4.0 (13.8 MB)