VLC MediaPlayer (formerly VideoLAN Client) is a very portable free multimedia player for various audio and video formats, including MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, MP3, and OGG, as well as for DVD, VCD, and various protocols streaming.
VLC can also be used as a server for unicast or multicast flows in IPv4 or IPv6 on high bandwidth networks. With the new audio core, hardware decoding and coding, ports to the cellular platform, preparations for Ultra-HD videos more support the video-audio format.
Rincewind has a new rendering channel for audio, with better efficiency, volume and device management, to improve VLC audio support.
For Windows 32 bit
For Windows 64bit
For Windows 64bit.msi
For Windows Phone
Old Version: VLC 3.0.7
For Mac – 49,1 MB
For Windows 32 BIT – 38,8 MB
For Windows 64 BIT – 40,1 MB
Features and Benefits:
- 8K support (hardware decoding is enabled by default)
- Chromecast / Google Cast support
- HDR and 10 bit video
- HMDI Audio escaped
- Network browsing for NAS systems
- 360 3D video and audio
- Change the size of the subtitle directly
- DVD HD support
- Shader support in OpenGL output, for conversions, including 10 bits.
- Video output for Windows 8 and 7, Android, iOS and OS / 2.
- Dynamic range compressors and karaoke filters.
- Simplified audio core for faster processing.
- Support is rewritten for images, including jpeg, png, xcf, bmp etc.
- And many more..