FirstDriverPrinter.com: Wireshark is a network packet analyzer software. Also called the protocol analysis tool or packet sniffer, commonly used to solve network problems, analysis, and software development.
Wireshark is one of the many Network Analyzer tools that are widely used by Network Administrators to analyze network performance including protocols therein.
This application is preferred because the interface that uses Graphical User Interface (GUI) or graphical display and this software is open source, Using protocols in the application layer HTTP, FTP, TELNET, SMTP, DNS we easily monitor existing networks.
Some Wireshark Functions & Features:
- Recognize a variety of network protocols.
- Used by network administrators to analyze network performance.
- Read data directly from Ethernet, Token Ring, FDDI, serial (PPP and SLIP), 802.111 wireless LAN and ATM connections and can be used to analyze packet data transmission in the network, the connection process and data transmission between computers / laptops.
- Capture data packets, filter and analyze network adapter data. Especially used to check what data is being sent to and from our computer. If there is a strange activity that occurs on the network it will automatically detect it.
- Test debugging software that works on network systems.
For Windows 64 bit
For Windows 32 bit
For Windows: Portable 32 bit